Lessons & Rates
The Pilates Method of body conditioning is a system of full-body exercise based on precise alignment and execution of movements. Body-weight resistance and spring tension are used to stretch and strengthen the entire body. Each lesson is designed to meet individual goals and needs for success in a safe and efficient manner. Lessons are held at a fully equipped Pilates studio with Basil Pilates and Gratz Pilates apparatus and are 45 minutes.
Single lesson: $115
Series of 5 lessons: $550 ($110/lesson)
Series of 10 lessons: $1050 ($105/lesson)
Duet lesson: $75 pp
Series of 5 duet lessons: $350 ($70 pp/lesson)
When all your muscles are properly developed, you will, as a matter of course, perform your work with minimum effort and maximum pleasure.
- Joe Pilates
- All lessons cancelled less than a 24 hour notice will be charged in full. Please be respectful and cancel out of your lesson so that others may book a lesson.
- 10 lesson series are valid for six months, and five lesson series are valid for three months.
- No refunds on any unused lessons.
- Frequent cancellations or no-shows may result in cancellation of standing appointment status.
- Please wear comfortable form fitting clothing that you can move around in. Pants and tops that are too baggy or loose are not your best choice. No zippers, buckles or ornaments on your apparel is permitted, same with chunky jewelry as our equipment is upholstered and tears can happen easily.