Vegetable Tian Recipe
There's no better way to embrace the natural flavors of summer vegetables than in a vegetable tian dish. The vegetables are sliced thin, seasoned with salt and pepper, and baked with a crusty cheese topping. Enjoy!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 1 russet potato
- 1 tomato
- salt & pepper
- spray olive oil
- 1-2 garlic clove(s)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Finely mince onion and garlic and pan fry until soft.
- Spray a baking dish with olive oil and evenly spread out onion/garlic mixture.
- Slice zucchini, squash, tomato, and potato into thin slices.
- Place thinly sliced vegetables into the baking dish vertically.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and spread 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese and return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and crusty.